A Business Website Makeover Success Story.
Find Out How I Re-Build Their Website.
#1) The truth that you refuse to admit when it comes to Re-Building Your Website
- 94% of consumers will not trust websites that seem outdated.
- 75% of consumers judge the business’s credibility by the design and feel of the company’s website.
- An opinion about your business is form within a second when users visit your site.
- Over 50% of consumers expect your website design to be visually attractive.
Keeping up with the changing digital trends and ensuring that your website is attractive might sound daunting. But there are many quick wins for the efforts you make to maintain your website.
In this article, I will share with you how re-building your website can boost your brand and win customers over from your competitors.
#2) An Upgrade To Your Business Website Is An Upgrade To Your Brand [Case Study]
Established in 2016, EastWest SVC is a premier scientific instrumentation distributor in Singapore.
Their clients include big players like HP, NUS, and more. Even though they own a website, most of the business came from referral.
Check out EastWest SVC’s old site in the screenshot below:
They knew their company’s website needed an upgrade to open space for growth.
After working with EastWest SVC for almost 2 months to revamp their website, the results were astonishing!
I’m not self-flattering, really! You can clearly see a drastic transformation from the old website with the existing and current one.
I mean which website will you trust more and feel comfortable to make a purchase?
As a site visitor, you can:
- Know exactly what the company offers, ‘We help you get your Desired Lab Equipment’.
- Feel safe to approach the supplier as there is a solid list of clientele displayed on the homepage. (It establishes trust and credibility of the company.)
- Have a better navigation around the website as there are more visible ‘call-to-action’ buttons. (These buttons directs visitors to contact the company.)
- Find what you want and need easier. (All products are also highlighted appropriately on every web page and does not make the entire website looks cluttered with information.)
- Developed entirely with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in mind, EastWest SVC’s site is strategically designed to gather more leads and attract higher-level clients.
One thing for sure is that both my and the business’s goal is to build a stronger brand and authority for the company – EastWest SVC.
Read full article: My Portfolio with EastWest SVC
#3) Signs That Calls For A Website Upgrade For Your Business
The majority of the business leaders in Singapore do not have the hours to think about upgrading their website unless some red flags pop up.
Too often, business owners always share with me that they are always down in focusing on hitting their key performance index (KPI) and managing customer support.
There’s simply no time for them to think about rebranding as long as the website is working just fine.
Your website is a powerful business tool and a big opportunity lies in spotting web-related red flags early.
Take a few seconds to answer this question, “Your website is your corporate image, how would new customers perceive your brand?”
There are so many businesses that waited too long and miss the signs. Eventually, the company remains ‘stuck’ at where they are and unable to grow further.
- Sign 1 – Increase in customers feedback on your website
In Singapore, there is a proliferation of well-designed software and websites from big companies everywhere. This rises the expectations of consumers and they assume that all businesses should have the same quality online experience.
This is especially (though not exclusively) for businesses that serve a close community like gyms and yoga studios.
- Sign 2 – Your website looks like it’s built in the 90s
It is important to relook the pages of your website and identify those that are disjointed or cluttered with content.
Maintaining a website is like an elephant in the room and no one pays regular attention to.
Upgrading your website does not require a large investment as long as you dedicate a little time each week to re-build some of the areas on your website.
You will soon see improvement in sales results and better position for your company.
If you are unsure whether an upgrade to your website makes business sense, you can leave a comment below or reach out to me personally.